Friday, April 24, 2009

DESI FUSION 2009

Desi Fusion,
At the end of Desi Fusion, some of my friends came up to me and said, " THIS HAS BEEN GREAT DUDE, WHEN ARE YOU HAVING THIS NEXT TIME?". Looking at what he said I was very happy. Desi Fusion was a blast and everyone who came enjoyed it. DJ Precepta bust out some Bhangra and got everybody dancing on the floor. Everyone enjoyed the food that we had and the drinks.I personally had a great time both organizing and coming to it. If you missed it, then dont worry we got GARBHANGRA FOR YOU. BE THERE :)

2 comments:

Shubu said...

yea desi fusion was fun

ST said...

I wasn't there, but I hope to be there for Garbhangra this fall...I'm a little concerned with some of the stuff that other kids do and bring to the temple...(not youth committee kids). I think we may need to be a little stricter on certain things...like alcohol, for instance.